Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

My school Hoiday

In the holidays I went to the pools 3 times. One of the days was yesterday and I saw billy. We were swimming in the cold pool. Me and Billy and my brother went to the diving board. My brother Owen stood on it and I pushed him off. Then Billy went on it and I pushed him off too. The lifeguard came and told us not to do that again. After that Billy went home and the lifeguard went. There was a different lifeguard and when we asked him if we could bomb and dive, he said, “Yes.” I was running and then I jumped in the pool. The lifeguard was washing the floor he was wetting us with the hose. It was so fun. After that me and my brother went home.

1 comment:

  1. Great work on your school holidays
    one thing to work on is to make sure the your font is smaller and make sure that your title is BIG

    ReplyDelete