Pages

Thursday 15 October 2015

In the holidays my family and I flew down to Christchurch

In the holidays my family and I flew down to Christchurch. My grandad and nana live down there. We stayed in a private house because the other house was getting renovated.

It was awesome. They had four rooms and a swimming pool. My uncle took 3 days off work to take  us out. First he took us to eat and we had  dumplings,chicken and rice.

After we had our feed we went to have a swim. It was cool. We were acting like we were in a war game. The other ship looked like a waka and our one was just a circle.

We used the boxing bag to hit each other then we grabbed the board and threw it at them. Then we had to leave so we got change.

We left for the movies. After that we watched Born to Dance. It was really cool looking at all their moves. We ate popcorn.

I felt good and awesome  I liked most of my holiday but i didn’t like staying home and doing the dishes I am looking forward to going back on December.

No comments:

Post a Comment